May is Celiac Awareness Month and we’ve got a run down of some resources to help spread awareness and business that are helping as well.
The non-profit groups dedicated to improving the lives of those living with food allergies and special diets are a great resource for education through their free webinars. There are a few webinars coming up in the next couple of weeks and we’ve provided a run down for you here.
Recent blog posts
- Non GMO and Nut Friendly Canola Oil
- Baking Allergy Friendly in Honor of FAAW at Ethereal Cupcakes
- Celiac Awareness Month 2014
- KFA Safe Eats™ Allergen Free Recipe Site Open to All Now
- Living Without Magazine Changes Name
- Pamela's Figgies and Jammies
- New Dining Out with Food Allergies Website Launched by FARE
- Free Upcoming Food Allergy and Special Diet Webinars
- Jules Shepard Launches New Company
- Allergy Friendly Easter Goodies